Answer the following questions to start your application. If you have any problems submitting your CV please contact us on 0300 790 6033 or email your CV to tvlrecruitment @ capita.co.uk. Please ensure that your full address including postcode is on your CV.
Are you eligible to work in the UK?
Do you have a car you can use for work and a full driving licence?
(note if you live in inner London (within the M25) you may not need to drive to be able to work with us. Please apply answering 'Yes' to the questions below, and we will be in touch to let you know)
We complete an enhanced DBS check on all our successful candidates. These checks require you to declare all convictions whether spent or unspent along with any financial issues you may have encountered whether solved or to be resolved. Please note, non-disclosure through this process could result in the termination of your contract.
Would you be willing to do this?
Can you commit to working 37.5 hours per week, with 17 hours during the evenings and weekends?
Are you prepared to answer the following questions during the pre-screen process?
- What are some things you have done in the past to develop good relationships with customers?
- Tell me your definition of successful communication?
- Could you give us an example of when you have delivered a difficult message, How did you approach this?
- Give me an example of a work situation that you felt was stressful? How did you handle it?
- What interests you about the role of TVL Field Advisor and Capita TVL Business?
- Where do you see yourself in 2-3 years?
If you’re interested in this role, answer the questions above and click on the Apply button. You’ll then be invited to apply by attaching and submitting your CV by email.
Once we’ve received your application it will be reviewed by our recruitment team. You will be invited to an interview if we feel you have the skills to do well in this role.
After a successful interview, you will then be offered a position and booked on our next induction course.